Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks

Baby is the size of: Navel orange

Total weight gain: 4 lbs

Gender: We haven't found out yet.

Name: We've decided on names, just waiting till we know the gender.

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal clothes, but maternity clothes are becoming more comfortable.

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. Only having to get up a couple times during the night. Slowing adjusting to sleeping on my side, I'm a belly sleeper!

Movement: Nothing yet

Best moment this week: Having a great checkup at the doctors office. Scheduling our ultrasound!!

Miss Anything: Diet Coke

Belly button in or out? In

Food cravings: No urgent cravings

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, just dealing with sinus/allergies

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Heartburn

Engagement ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy..feeling good and having energy to get things done

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound in 3 weeks so I can finally start calling baby by name.

No comments: