Hello!
I hope that all of you are having a good week so far.
I've been busy and haven't gotten to spend much time in my craft room.
Here's a quick and easy card that I made last week.
No stamping on this one!
Just grab a nice piece of cardstock, matching ribbon, and a rub-on.
It doesn't get any easier than that!
Details:
Paper- Bazzill (sorry can't remember the name)
Ribbon- American Crafts (I'm loving wide ribbon right now!)
Rub-on- SU! (hard to read but it says I'm glad there is YOU)
And I'm glad there is YOU!!
Have a great night!
5 comments:
Fantastic card! It's simple, but really makes a statement.~Erica
Kelsey this card is cuper cute and that wide ribbon is gorgeous!
I really like that Ribbon Kelsey! TFS your card!
Have a Great Day,
Monica
Ditto to the above.
I love that ribbon too!
YAY
its a fabulous card fabulous site Kelsey you have an award waiting for you on my site
Post a Comment