Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Friday Eve!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This has been a slow week and I'm ready for the weekend!

Nichole Heady had a really pretty black&white project on her blog today. It was from a couple releases ago, but she wanted to showcase it again.

I decided to do a simple black and white card tonight. So here it is!



Just a simple one layer card with a little ribbon. How simple would it be to mass produce cards like this.

Details:
Stamps- Everyday Blessings-PTI
Paper- White Stamper's Select-PTI
Ink- Noir- Palette
Ribbon

Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!

Shannon said...

Very nice Kelsey!

One Creative Life said...

I {heart} simple! Love it Kelsey.~Erica

Bridget said...

Hi Kelsey..Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!! It's always nice to get one now and then..keeps me going!! Your cards are just beautiful and I love the set you created for PTI!!It did such a fantastic job with it!! Gotta love PTI!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey I love the simplicity of your cards! And this black and white ROCK!

Spark Creative Photography said...

I really like this card! Super simple but totally classy!

Anonymous said...

I love the saying on this card! I have a handpainted plate on my kitchen wall with it on it. Love the simplicity of this card. Just gorgeous!

Mary (EmGee458)