What a wonderful day yesterday!
The weather was beautiful and we all had a great time at the swap.
It was so nice to meet everyone especially the ones I've only talked to online.
All of the cards were great!! I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Here are some photos of the day.
First up, the winners for the card contest.
Debbie, Shanna, Kristi, Shannon, and Monica
Next, winners for nametags.
Angie, Jen, Lisa, and Kelsey
Here is my nametag
My prize for my nametag..thanks Tracey! I love the colors of this. It matches my craft room perfectly.
Last picture is of me and my friend, Kristi. We are in a birthday club swap on SCS.
It was so great to meet her in person! HI KRISTI!! :)
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Be thankful for all of the people in your life. I know I am!
And after yesterday, I'm thankful to have more people in my life!
Thanks for such a wonderful day!

6 comments:
Kelsey,
Thanks for posting soem pics!
Yesterday was such a BLAST!
Happy Sunday!!!
AAWWW Kelsey - how sweet of you to post the pic of me and you...Mom and I had SO much fun making everyone's creations - but I think the BEST part was getting to meet you and my other on-line pals face to face!! Thanks for a WONDERFUL day of stampin, creating and FUN!!!
Hi Kelsey!! Great pics from your Swap! I'm so glad that you and Kristi got to meet up-of course I wish I could have been there-who knows, maybe one day! Congrats on winning the nametag contest!
Boy did you guys have a fun time Kelsey. Wish I could find playmates around me.
Nettie
Kelsey, did you help plan this event? I would love to host one and am looking for ideas.
Thans,
Paschal.sara@gmail.com
What a fun day this was! You've been tagged so for more fun visit my blog for the rules=).
Post a Comment