Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #2

**eta- Kristina posted up 40 cards using her color challenge and mine was included. It's pretty cool to see my card up on her site. She's definitely one of my paper crafting inspirations!**

Kristina Werner http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/ issued a color challenge using these colors- groovy guava, blush blossom, so saffron, & wild wasabi.

So, here is my card.



Details-
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms & Green Thumb- Papertrey Ink
Paper- Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, & Wild Wasabi- SU!
Ink- Wild Wasabi- SU!; Versamark
Other- Twill ribbon- SU!; thread- Martha Stewart; Build a Brad-SU!; Clear Embossing Powder-SU!

You can barely see it, but I used Blush Blossom for my card base. I feel like the punched circle needs something, but couldn't figure out what to add, so I left it as is.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

K said...

Hey Kelsey. I did get your email. I haven't been home to be able to go to the post office...life is crazy-busy right now trying to finish my Master's in the next few weeks. Sorry! I will work hard to get there this week. Thursday is looking like a possibility...I did get your email though :).

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love her color chalenges they are so cool. You know what else is cool? Your Card. Love it! I espcially love how you have the tag hanging from the brad!! TFS!