Friday, February 22, 2008

New Stuff

I hope all of you have had a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend! I know I am!

Cody is home and it's great to have him back. I'm so proud of all of the hard work those guys and ladies did to help those who were affected by the tornadoes. I love our military men and women!
Here is the bowl of comments for the blog candy. I had wanted to post it when I posted the winner, but was unable to. So here it is. LOL!
Congratulations again Cheryl! =)



This is a great gift idea and it's super simple. I'm sure most of you have seen or tried the stamping on a candle. So here is mine using Everyday Blessings.





Details:
Stamps- Everyday Blessings by PTI
Ink- Basic Black-SU!
Other- Vanilla candle from Wal-Mart,Ribbon, Prima Flower, Brad-SU!

I want to wish all of you a great weekend!

11 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Great idea for this set! I finally rec'd my set today!! Seems like the post office gets slower when we want it NOW! Can't wait to create!

Unknown said...

Very nice - it looks great on the candle! :)

Barbara Schram said...

This looks fabulous on a candle! I will have to give this a try!

Anonymous said...

cool. I would have never thought about a candle.
So talented.

Jen Glover said...

This is so beautiful! I think I might try this and give it out to my other mom friends at MOPS!

Jen Glover said...

Hi Kelsey, quick question.. I saw that Papertrey Ink carrying those Everyday Blessings stamps... Is that the manufacturer or the name of the stamp? I'm quite new to stamping and would love to have your input! I love that stamp and would like to sell them at The Coconut ScrapShop. Do you know of any other Christian Crafty must-haves? I just got in the Flair "Amazing Grace" Line, which is gorgeous. Thank you for your help and feedback!

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Kelsey - Can you give step by step directions for this project. I've tried to stamp on candles before and they have not turned out well at all. (P.S. going to MIB today to purchase your stamps, they are finally in!)

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Thanks for the instructions - I love the one you did. I just got back from getting my stamps. I hate I missed you, I still want you to autograph mine. Deidra mentioned you went to lunch with Nichole yesterday and stopped in. She said they meant to get your photo with your stamps but forgot. I told her I knew you wanted at least 2 sets, call and she will put them back for you. Have a GREAT day!!! P.S. I'll be at MIB Friday around 2 if you're in town.

Jun Bug House said...

Where can I get the directions for the candle.
It is beautiful!
**U**
Nance
nworley@cox.net

Tabitha said...

beautiful candle!@

Anonymous said...

OHHH! this is so lovely! I'm in love with your set!