I love these Target Dollar Spot frames. Too bad I don't have any left.
I matched the paper to the colors of my craft room- pink & brown.
Details:
Stamps- Everyday Blessings-PTI
Ink- Chocolate Chip- SU!
Paper- Au Chocolat-SU!; Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip- SU!
Other- Pretty in Pink grosgrain- SU!; Polka dot- Michael's
Don't forget to leave a comment on BLOG CANDY!! =)
12 comments:
Kelsey, I LOVE the colors and that you're using YOUR new stamp set!!! Great gift idea!!
Gorgeous! Love this!!
these are my very favorite colors lately! And this is my favorite verse! This verse was very special to my dad the week he died, so I'm excited to be able to have it in a stamp!!
Linda Snoek
Kelsey, that is gorgeous !!! I am hoping to get my OWN craft room when we move to Australia. Then I will be able to put up a beautiful frame like yours !!
Happy Crafting,
K.
I love pink and brown together. Your room must be gorgeous!
LOVELY. Pink and brown is such a classic pretty combination. Nice work! :)
Wow, this is gorgeous!
Love your framed verses!! Wish I could find a source for really nice, really inexpensive frames for my own framed/stamped verses. I LOVE doing those things. Anyway...your artwork is both beautiful and uplifting--lifts up the name of Christ!! Good for you!
Kelsey,
Just found your blog today. Yeah! SU! Demo and PTI obsessed too. I received this set today and already made a sympathy card. Love your frame, my favorite colors too!
Kelsey..thanks for the comment on my blog. This is gorgeous!!!
THanks for the comments on my blog!! I love your set!!
This is beautiful.
Love that set.
Post a Comment