I want to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope you get to spend the day with the ones you love.
I will be back later tonight to reveal more cards/projects using my set "Everday Blessings".
Tonight is the big release party over on the new Papertrey Ink forum.
Be sure and get registered. Go to www.papertreyink.com and click on the link for the forum.
Hope to see you there!!
4 comments:
Hey Kelsey!
I'm so excited about the reveal at PTI tonight! It's my first one and an anniversary one to boot!
I have yours on my list as well as the polka dot one. How cool is it to work on a project with Nicole? You lucky duck! LOL!
Congratulations Kelsey! I have just checked the Capture the Moment blog and it looks like your set is getting the most comments. What a blessing for you, and what a blessing for us that you have created such a beautiful set!
WOW Kelsey! Your set is going to be a "best seller"! I just saw it on Nichole's blog. It's awesome! I'm thankful you chose to design stamps for His glory!
Kelsey, the set is beautiful. You were given such a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with Nichole. From the moment that you mentioned to me the use of scriptures as the stamp's theme, I knew it would happen. God has always been the center of your life. How lucky I am to be the mom of a beautiful Christian woman.
Post a Comment