Don't the leaves from the PTI's set- Beautiful Blooms match this paper to a T!
I knew as soon as I saw this paper that I wanted to create a card using the leaves from the set.
The small green piece is the reverse side of the AC paper.
And I am using this kind of American Crafts ribbon on everything! It just seems to match! ;)
Details:
Paper- Basic Black & Real Red- SU!; American Crafts- Designer and green circle; White CS-PTI
Ink- Whisper White and Mellow Moss- SU!
Stamps- Beautiful Blooms & Mixed Messages- PTI
Other- Brads-SU!; Ribbon- American Crafts; Scallop Punch(yellow)- Marvy
Don't forget to keep checking out Nichole's blog. She is announcing some wonderful news and I don't want you to miss out!!
Good night ya'll!
3 comments:
Hi Kelsey. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog about becoming the PTI Apprentice. I see YOUR stamps will be released this month - how exciting for you.
How was it creating the stamps?? Feel free to send me an PM - link on both my blogs.
I love the colours you have used on your card too.
Happy Crafting.
K
HA HA!! YES THEY DO! I have made a box with this paper and with matching cards using the same set of leaves!! Great minds...LOL!
Beck
Hi Kelsey,
Love the card. That paper is amazing. It makes such a fun, festive card! Also, just saw your blog for the first time (linked off of Nichole's). I love it, and it is definitely getting added to my favs.
Post a Comment