Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was!
I was able to get half of my Christmas cards done and lots of Christmas craft gifts finished. I made about 8 origami boxes. (check out kwerner's site for the instructions) I love them! They turned out so great. Some are going to be for gift cards and some are for the ladies I work with. I haven't decided what to fill them with yet. But hopefully something will come to me.

I've had a fairly busy day at work and my evening will be too. I've got to run by the post office after work and send some things off. I meant to grab one of my cards to see if I am going to need extra postage, but I completely forgot.

Bunco Christmas party is tonight. We are doing an ornament exchange. I can't wait to see what everyone brings. I wonder if we'll even roll the dice tonight! LOL!

I'll try and get some cards up tonight or in the morning.
Have a great night!

No comments: